Sunday, December 29, 2013

Day 6 Correction by Elizabeth

Hi all. The previous post, written by my mom, contains a very big mistake. If you noticed it, or if you thought the fact that there were only two Hogwarts scarves available at Platform 9 3/4 strange, congratulations. If not, you should really re-read the Harry Potter books.

Sorry folks, what my mom failed to mention is that, as many of you know, there are four Houses at the school of Hogwarts, and all four scarves were available at Platform 9 3/4. Along with Gryffindor and Slytherin, there is Hufflepuff, whose colors are yellow and black, and Ravenclaw, whose colors are blue and silver. The reason my mom only noticed Gryffindor and Slytherin is that they are the most popular, the best (Gryffindor) and the worst (Slytherin). Again, I apologize for this blatant mistake in the previous post and assure you I will do my best to prevent it from happening again.

-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment