Saturday, August 24, 2013

Surprise 40th birthday party for Brian

My sister Oyunaa and I organized the surprise 40th birthday party for Brian. We were worried a little bit because we thought that Brian got some hint already before the party. Brian did not have any clue about the party so it worked well to be a surprise party.
 Giving a surprise blowout for Brian
 My 9 brothers and sisters with my parents
 Whole family with brother and sister in laws, nieces and nephews
 Birthday boy



 40th birthday cake
 Brian with his birthday cake
 Birthday gift from my family to Brian
 Gifts from other family members

 Visiting the Buddha statue after the birthday party
Whole family again
 Other friends who joined the birthday party
 Wearing a shirt as his birthday gift
 Some of the birthday gifts: Locally brewed beer
My whole family has not been all together at least 10 years. Therefore, we thought it would be a good reason to gather them all at once. We managed to gather all of them except two because one of my nephew is in Virginia and other nephew went on a company anniversary event outside of the capital city.

No comments:

Post a Comment